Shop Your Closet: Capsule Wardrobe Holiday Outfits

The last several days, I have been looking constantly for holiday leggings and "cute" ugly Christmas sweaters. I don't have time to be looking for these items, and I don't want to spend much on them, but I keep seeing such cute outfits that involve snowflake sweaters, fair isle prints, reindeer, and more. I had convinced myself that I "needed" these items to create festive outfits. After finding nothing at two more stores tonight, I decided to make up a Polyvore set using items similar to ones I already own to create some festive holiday looks. I did a range of looks from casual to more dressy and I think I have some great ideas for outfits for the next few days.



Capsule Wardrobe Holiday Outfits

Look #1: Cream sweater, black ankle pants, black wedges, red scarf, black watch, and pearl studs

Look #2: Black short sleeve dress, gold open weave cardigan, riding boots, crystal statement necklace, and earrings

Look #3: Jeans, black and white striped top, buffalo check flannel, duck boots, and black stud earrings

Look #4: Black print ankle pants, black flats, dark green sleeveless blouse, green plaid blanket scarf, blue stud earrings

Look #5: Skinny jeans, black blouse, black wedge boots, red print scarf, red Christmas bow earrings

What will you be wearing for the holidays? Do you dress up for Christmas or stick with more casual looks?

Comments