October Clothing Budget

It's been a few months since I've written a budget post. I have many thrifted items and lots of navy, gray, plum, and black this month!


October Clothing Budget

Here's what I got:
Airwalk Black and White Slip On Shoes - $5.30
Gray Merona Cardigan - $7.00
Gray Tee from Popbasic - $10.00
Coldwater Creek Tweed Vest from Schoola - $6.44
Gap Navy Geometric Print Shirtdress from Goodwill - $4.60
Plaid Shirt from Old Navy - $2.34 (on clearance + rewards)
Gray Print Cashmere Garnet Hill Cardigan (church rummage sale) - $0.50
Tan Ombre AB Studio Sweater (church rummage sale) - $0.50
Plum Quilted Daisy Fuentes Shift Dress (church rummage sale) - $1.00
Navy Lace Trim LC Lauren Conrad Top (church rummage sale) - $0.50
Floral Print Tennis Shoes from Target - Gift Card

Total Spent: $38.18

Lots of fun pieces this month. The church rummage sale was the most fun and the biggest surprise of the month. I found the items above for myself, a jacket and cardigan for my mom, and some Pyrex. I'm wearing the cashmere cardigan as I type this and it's so warm and cozy.

I'm linking up to Budgeting Bloggers at Franish!




Comments