Cyber Monday Shop Sale!

I haven't posted in awhile, but am hoping to have my November budget post up this week and possibly even another post or two! We've been busy with Thanksgiving and a large custom order for the shop, plus lots of other things.

I wanted to share the CJ's Craft Corner Cyber Monday sale today! Use the code CYBER14 to get 15% off any order. This code is good through Dec. 2, 2014. We have lots of great gift items available including key fobs, tea wallets, mug rugs, car trash bags, and more. We do take custom orders, but if you'd like something, please contact us soon!

Here are a few of my favorites right now:


Purple Wristlet Key Fob - $3.25

I have one and use it all the time - great when you need your hands free during shopping!


Red, Aqua, and Gray Tea Wallet - $5.75

Carry your tea bags with you in this cute wallet!


Green Mug Rug - $6.50

I snack in front of the computer all the time and I always use a mug rug. This would be a cute gift paired with a mug and a Starbucks gift card.

 

Floral Car Trash Bag - $7.50

Use a pretty car trash bag to collect loose paper in your car, next to your bed, to corral small items, and more. We hear of people using these for lots of things!

Thanks for looking and happy shopping! If you have a handmade or small business, leave me a link in the comments. I'm always looking for new gift ideas!

Comments