What I'm Into: October 2014



I've been enjoying reading others' monthly round-ups at the link up hosted at Leigh Kramer, so I thought I'd give it a try this month.

So somehow October is over and November is here! We had some beautiful fall weather in October and pretty foliage, too. It was a good month, but hard, too. My dad's thyroid cancer is active again, so now he is looking at consultations with new doctors out of town and serious concerns from his doctor here are making us struggle daily not to be fearful and anxious. So we would definitely appreciate your continued prayers for him and his doctors.

On to what I'm into this month!

Books
  • The River by Beverly Lewis
  • When I Fall in Love by Susan May Warren
  • To Everything a Season by Lauraine Snelling
  • A Plain Man by Mary Ellis
  • A Plain Love Song by Kelly Irvin
  • Caught in the Middle by Regina Jennings
  • A Matter of Heart by Tracie Peterson
  • The Promise by Beth Wiseman
My favorite book this month was A Matter of Heart. The most unique, interesting title I read was The Promise.

Movies and T.V.

I honestly can't remember the last time I sat and watched a movie. Years. :) I've been watching Seventh Heaven, Grey's Anatomy, Red Band Society, America's Next Top Model, and Nashville on Hulu Plus. Nashville is definitely my fave so far.

Home, Family, and Work

Let's see...

  • We have a new kitten.
  • I'm getting ready for a craft show.
  • I love my pumpkin and apple candles.
  • I made an Elsa costume this month.
  • I am plugging away with my capsule wardrobe, but not posting too much about it lately.
That's not everything, of course, but I am super late getting this up, so I will post it now! :)





Comments