September Clothing Budget

September Clothing Budget

Time for another clothing budget post! Right off the bat, I spent around $30 on tanks and other essentials. I don't know about you, but I always procrastinate on buying boring stuff like socks and underwear. I needed to replace some things badly, so I started off with that. I spent more than $50 total because I don't include these essentials in my normal budget.

Goodwill:
  • Floral Maurices Scarf
  • Red Target Infinity Scarf
  • Black and Brown Striped LOFT Tank
  • Black and White Print Jones New York Shorts
  • Merona Print Dress
Total spent at Goodwill: $12.85

Target:
  • 2 Pairs Lonna and Lilly Earrings
  • Plaid Merona Scarf
Total spent at Target: $18.75

Other:
  • School Tee to wear for Homecoming
Total: $5

Total spent in September: $36.60

I love my new scarves and the earrings are getting a lot of wear, too. I actually spent full price for the Merona scarf. It is available online now, and I've updated the photo above with a picture of it!

So, what did you buy this month?

I am linking up to Budgeting Bloggers at Franish.

Comments

You got some great scarves. It's easy to love them!