Favorite Things This Week: Vol. 2

Another week finished! It was a short one - I could definitely get used to 4-day work/school weeks!

Here are my favorites from this week!

 


1. Field of Sunflowers - We visited this field on Labor Day and it was just gorgeous! So pretty! We all took turns taking photos.

2. This Feather Printable - I also love the story behind it, so take some time to read through some of the previous posts.

3. Porch Decor - I didn't get any photos yet, but I spent $50 today on a few new items for our porch and put up some fall decor. Our Lowe's had some great deals on plant stands, mums, and more, so I really got some good deals. It's been awhile since I've done something like this, so it was fun.

What are your favorites from this week?

I'm linking up to Mom Advice!

Comments