What I Wore: Layers

So it's mid-August, but it's starting to feel very chilly in the morning and evening around here. I don't mind it, but I am already bringing out some of my fall clothes, including jackets and cardigans.

 
Sorry for the funny cropping! This outfit is fun because the whole thing was bought second hand except for my shoes and jewelry. :) I won a $30 credit to ThredUp from their Facebook page and got the black skinnies (new with tags, Old Navy Sweetheart). I also got a $25 eBay gift card from Influenster and got the rust colored cardigan (new with tags, Mossimo). The shirt is Apt. 9 purchased from a garage sale for $1. :) Necklace: Avon, Shoes: Payless
 
I'm linking up!
 

Has it been cool enough to start wearing fall clothes in your area or is it still really hot?

Comments