Black and white Christopher and Banks tiered maxi skirt
Black, white, plum, and tan White House Black Market tunic
Pastel floral Croft and Barrow tee
Navy and gray hooded Sonoma open cardigan
Yellow, turquoise, black, and white floral East 5th tunic
- The price of course! I got her some great brands for not much money.
- Lots of choices - I was able to get some specific pieces like tunics and a maxi skirt that I knew she would like.
- Access to brands that we don't have in our area, such as White House Black Market
- Ethically responsible in that it supports local individuals working at Goodwill as well as gives items a second life instead of buying new items.
- It took many more trips (and time) than I anticipated. Normally, I browse and if I find something, great, and if I don't, that's ok, too. This time there was a lot more pressure to find things in time for Mother's Day!
- The tunics smelled very strongly of perfume, which due to asthma is something my mom can't deal with. My wonderful husband helped by washing them several times alternating baking soda and white vinegar in order to neutralize the scent. Eventually, the perfume smell was eliminated, but it took a number of washings!